BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

domingo, 8 de novembro de 2009

faith

I'm sick to my stomach.As always.

I'm almost getting used to it,this burning sensation,like I want to throw it all up but I can't...

I can't believe how self absorbed I am!Sometimes I think I was born to ruin people's lives.I make everyone's world revolve around me,I don't even know how.I'm always getting in the way of family vacations or weekend gettaways.
Truth is I've always been kind of selfish,or just spoiled,it's hard to tell,but I wish my parents could stop worryin' about me so much,stop doing things because of me.I need to somehow make my way back and I gotta do it on my own.

I guess I grew up a little too fast.I know that I keep talkin' how I'm completely dependent from my parents,but that's just part of how I was raised,who I turned up to be is a completely different matter.I've always behaved like an adult,I've always known what to say,how to dress,when to listen,how to call attention for myself and how to hide.And I've always done things the other silly girls at school woudn't dare doing.That's the kind of world I grew up into,a selected little clique where you're up to anything to impress others,to be the best in everything you do,and after a few years always winning you end up building this weird sense of security,and it's too hard to let go when it slips away.
I think it just happened a little too fast,it's hard to keep track of yourself with so much going on.And I changed so much in these last couple of years.I don't know where all that confidence go,I can't picture myself doing the things I would imagine myself doing,I don't know what to believe anymore.Which is a bit odd for someone who grew up in a traditional catholic family...I mean,since I was a little girl I was taught all these religious values by my family and at the school,and now I just think it sounds too weird for all these people if I say I don't believe in anything.And it's not like I didn't want to,I've tried,but I just can't believe in a God that is never here when I most need Him,who's never able to calm me down,or make me believe in,I don't know...something.
With all these problems going on with my family and my mom losing it and me on the verge of a nervous breakdown,it's hard to.

I just want this year to end,I'm eager for new begginings.

0 comentários: