BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

quinta-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2009

bye,bye 2009!

Yaay,last day of 2009!Gosh,I'm so happy is almost over >.<

I mean,it was a good year and all,but I want 2010 to be even better...
These last two months have been crazy,so many happened in this past week,I don't even know how to explain.
I mean,I've done a lot of bad things these days,including lying to my mom,but I never expected that someone I trusted so much would actually tell on me,and it will take a while for me to forgive it,but I'm moving on.Maybe that's my resolution for 2010,don't let things get to me so much.I'm determined to be happy.

I just found out that my classes start too early,at February 1st,but I'm ok with it,I will probably be bored to death by the end of next month anyway...'till then,guess I'm gonna party and go shopping,or go to the movies,maybe go to the beach house:)
Last night was so rad that I actuallty didn't want it to end.It was the perfect party,the perfect company,I wish every night of my life was like that.Feels so good to de opened up to life again like that,I missed it this whole time I was feeling incredibly depressed.
It was about time I came up from this hole I buried myself into,I'm way too young to be worryin' so much about everything,now it's time to live it up:)

0 comentários: